- Inclusion of spatially explicit industrial emissions into the life cycle assessment (LCA) framework
- Impact assessment methodology development for global energy supply networks and resource consumption
- Predicting consequences of policies on environment and international trade
- Implications of industrial uptake of novel water treatment technologies
- Integration of economic and ecologic assessments for educated decision-making
|2015 - present||PhD Candidate at Chair of Ecological Systems Design (ESD), ETH Zurich (Switzerland)|
|2015 - present||Technical expert representing ETH Zurich at the ecoinvent database|
|2014 - 2015||Scientific Assistant at Chemical Process Engineering (AVT.CVT) and Leibniz Institute for Interactive Materials (DWI) at RWTH Aachen University (Germany)|
|2013 - 2014||Research Associate at Institute for Ecopreneurship, School for Life Sciences, University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland, Basel (Switzerland)|
|2012 - 2014||MSc in Management, Business and Economics at RWTH Aachen University|
|2012 - 2013||MSc in Chemical Process Engineering at RWTH Aachen University|
|2011||Internship at Bayer Technology Services, Leverkusen (Germany)|
|2008 - 2012||BSc in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Chemical Process Engineering at RWTH Aachen University|
- Computer lab in waste water treatment at ETH Zurich, 2016 (upcoming)
- Simulation Technology at RWTH Aachen University, 2012
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics at RWTH Aachen University, 2011
- Regionalized life cycle impacts of worldwide coal transportation from mines to power plants (poster)
Oberschelp, C.; Pfister, S.; Hellweg, S.
No publications found!
Unique selling propositions
Gross, T.; Hugi, C.; Kounina, A.; Oberschelp, C.; Remy, C.; Wencki, K.
Final deliverable for the EU FP7 project DEMEAU, October 2015
Hybrid Ceramic Membrane Filtration - Recommendations for impact
Gross, T.; Gallice, A.; Kounina, A.; Oberschelp, C.; Pieron, M.; Remy, C.; Wencki, K.; Hugi, C.
Deliverable for the EU FP7 project DEMEAU, October 2015
Conference Proceedings & Presentations
Lifecycle performance of micropollutant removal from wastewater by activated carbon with polymeric and ceramic membrane filtration (poster presentation)
Oberschelp, C.; Gross, T.; Kounina, A.; Dauriat, A.; Remy, C.; Wencki, K.; Gallice, A.; Wintgens, T.; Hugi, C.
SETAC GLB 2015 conference, Zurich (Switzerland), September 2015
New methods of impedance spectroscopy in membrane science (conference talk)
Bannwarth, S.; Trieu, T.; Oberschelp, C.; Coster, H.; Wessling, M.
Euromembrane 2015, Aachen (Germany), September 2015
Hybrid Ceramic Membrane Filtration at the waste water treatment plant Birsfelden (Basel) - Life cycle assessment and life cycle costing (oral presentation)
Waternet conference, Nieuwegein (Netherlands), May 2014
Sustainability assessment of micro pollutant sequestration from waste water in Switzerland (oral presentation)
Energy, Mobility and Environment (EME) workshop on ultra-long-lived investments, Aachen (Germany), April 2014